Let ContinuumCloud help you navigate all that NatCon22 has to offer.
Here is a short list of sessions and speakers that we recommend. First, make sure to check out these sessions by our partner Relias:
Five Emerging Trends in Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (A14)
Dr. Vicki Ittel, PhD, MBA, VP of Behavioral Health Solutions for Relias
- Provide strategies for how providers are using digital solutions to reach patients and provide MAT.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of new legislative proposals.
- Recognize how the shift toward combining substances with opioids, including fentanyl and methamphetamine, is impacting providers and patients.
Managing Your Reactions When Working with Suicidal Clients (B4)
Sara C. Seidel Beall, NCC, lCMHC, Product Manager for Behavioral Health at Relias
- Describe at least three of the challenges that clinicians commonly face when working with clients who are suicidal.
- Evaluate emotional reactions commonly experienced and strategies to cope with those emotions.
- Examine ways therapists and clinical supervisors can navigate the significant emotional responses of losing a client to suicide.
Here are some additional sessions we recommend adding to your agenda:
Strategies to Enhance the Value of Peer Delivered Services (B3)
Dana Foglesong, MSW, NCPS, Magellan Health
- Describe the characteristics of peer support that help organizations meet the Triple Aim.
- Define the qualities of organizational commitment and organizational culture that foster effective integration of peer support services.
- Discuss organizational strategies that can be used in your agency to design, implement, sustain, and improve outcomes of peer support services.
Unlocking Happiness at Work (TTL2)
Jennifer Moss, Journalist, Author & International Public Speaker
- How to develop the habit of gratitude and increase emotional intelligence.
- The insights from behavioral sciences on how to be the most effective leaders or managers.
- Insights from behavioral sciences on how to be the most effective leaders or managers.
- The organizational shift in focus from work/life balance to work/life continuum – what this means and how you can achieve it.
How Are You Supporting Your Peer Workforce? (D18)
Joan Kenerson King, RN, MSN, National Council for Mental Wellbeing & Jonathan Edwards, PhD
- Recognize the benefits of peer-based professionals utilizing professional development and networking opportunities.
- Describe the value of improving overall wellness, training needs and morale of peer workforce, and how that translates to productivity and improvements in the delivery of quality services.
- Identify how to implement regional and statewide professional developing networking coalitions.
Optimizing Data and Technologies for Whole Person Care (E10)
Samantha Holcombe, MPH, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
Stop by the ContinuumCloud Booth Too!
Interested in cloud-based solutions that can help your organization achieve its mission? ContinuumCloud offers a spectrum of solutions, including an EHR, patient engagement platform, and human capital management system that are intentionally designed for behavioral health and human services organizations.
Be sure to stop by the ContinuumCloud booth, in the Solution Pavillion, and say hi to our team. We can’t wait to see you there!